- Livigno lift pass for duration of program
- 12 days of on-snow coaching
- Maximum group size of 6 athletes per coach
- A powerful, nutritious on-mountain lunch for each day of on-snow training
- Video analysis
- First training day (Vic program): 31 March / Final training day (Vic program): 12 April
- First training day (NSW program): 14 April / Final training day (NSW program): 26 April
The Arc’s Alpine Racing Development Programs are for shredders aged 10yrs+ who have the need for speed! Focused on honing ski racing skills in GS gates, as well as Slalom and some Ski X, this is an intensive race-specific training program for kids who want to take their speedster skills to the next level.
Athletes will train with highly accomplished and skilled coaches who, themselves have achieved at exceptional levels in ski racing including World Cup and Olympic athletes.
Program dates, cost and inclusions are as follows: